Between You and Me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glad to be here

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Glad to be here - Page 3 Empty Re: Glad to be here

Post  Numptyz Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Catch you later then hon and you can tell me all about your lesson XX
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:06 am

Ooof !!! would you believe Ive been locked out of my own forum !!!!....

Still....all's well that ends well !!! Had my hair done today..... Makes me feel so much better !!!! Fiona - my hairdresser - gave me a shock - told me she was leaving ! affraid I thought - well isnt that just Sod's Law..... I find a good hairdresser then she disappears !!!! But...blessed relief she is just leaving the salon and will be working from home so thats OK... Gave me a bad moment though Laughing

Hope all is well with you ladies.... Laughing
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:05 pm

Morning from a dull and miserable Lieurey again.

Good hairdressers seem hard to find here but l haven't had a problem with the one in the village, l like him and the added bonus being he speaks a little English, anyway, pleased you haven't lost your hairdresser CW.

Hope JJ isn't over doing things and she is soon back with us.
curlyp
curlyp

http://lemoussel.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:36 pm

Its hard to find a good hairdresser anywhere CP.... so when you find one who really makes you look and feel better they are priceless ! Hence my panic yesterday !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Its very dismal here today and the wind is very strong....One thing is for sure.... I wont be doing any sunbathing !!! Laughing

Hope the French lesson went well Very Happy

Have a good day...... How many sleeps now ?? Laughing

Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:09 pm

The French lesson went well, and the homework which was making sentences was good just a couple of mistakes, l think there is some improvement but l am finding it very difficult study lol!

I agree about hairdressers, difficult to find a good one anywhere, when living in Saudi l paid loads of money getting my hair sorted in Bahrian every month then about two year before l finished in Saudi found an extremely good American lady living on a compound not too far away from mine, so l went there until l left last year.

Three weeks yesterday and Neil will be home for a wonderful seven weeks, hope the weather cheers up, but it won't worry us too much, just nice to be able to sit outside of an evening or have a BBQ, plus he has the patio to finish lol!
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:38 am

Ah....that will be soooo nice !!! It must be a very lonely life for both of you ! I know you have established a very satisfactory routine with skype etc which is better than nothing, but you cant cuddle up to it on a cold night !!! Sad
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  jamdan Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:18 pm

Morning girls from a glorious sunny manche, just waiting for a new agent to arrive to market the house ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Lets hope this one finds me a buyer...............off to do the crossword while I wait for her
jamdan
jamdan

http://www.lamaugerie.com

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:22 am

Evening all

Had a lovely day out and no cooking by me lol!

Nice to see you JJ, are you busy with guests.

Maybe you can tell me JJ, is permission needed to errect a 3m x 3m wooden shed in our back garden?
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:16 am

Wow!!! Thats some size of shed CP!!! You're not planning on making Neil sleep in the shed are you ???? Shocked affraid

Hope you had a nice meal with your friend .. Laughing Laughing

Was the estate agent any good Jimjam ??? Hope she brings in some decent viewers and you get a rapid sale Laughing

It has thrashed down here all afternoon.... We even had hailstones so heavy they were bouncing up 18" from road and rooftops.... and as if that wasnt enough Ron had a really bad attack.... Wont say what I was thinking.... but he wouldnt let me ring for ambulance.....So Im all on thorns tonight...

Catch ya later peeps xxxxxx Numptyz
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:23 am

Oh, dear CW, how awful for Ron and frightening for you, no wonder you are on thorns, hope Ron is feeling better now and you can relax somewhat.

The shed was on promotion a while back so l went along and ordered it, they will deliver about a week after Neil arrives home, luckily we have a nice concrete base out the back near my veggie patch where it will sit but first Neil needs to make the base about a foot wider, it will house all the gardening stuff lol!

Thoroughly enjoyed my day today, first the lesson which was excellent and the meal with friends was lovely, nice to be able to sit out in the sunshine as well, l didn't have a glass of vino just in case the police were about again, thankfully they weren't.
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Hi all

How is Ron today CW?
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:46 pm

He says he feels a lot better - thank you for asking ! He saw the practice nurse today and has an appointment with the doctor tomorrow...

It gave us both a fright resulting in a complete change of attitude in Ron... now says the sooner he gets the op the better !!!

JImjam has a viewing tomorrow.... An englishman living in Stavanger.... Lets hope it results in a sale Very Happy

Im in the middle of cleaning out the fridge / freezer / kitchen cupboards....horrible job !!!! .....Suppose Id better go and get on with it before the urge wears off... Crying or Very sad Smile Crying or Very sad
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  jamdan Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:19 pm

Morning ladies and the suns shining again, the place looks so much better when its sunny so fingers crossed for my viewing. Hopefully they will fall in love with the place and buy it, so we will be able to move forward and find our new home.............;; will let you know when they`ve left;
jamdan
jamdan

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:28 pm

Hiya

Weather a bit iffy here, raining on and off.

Hope the viewing goes well JJ.

How is Ron today?
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  jamdan Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Well the guy came by himself and said he liked the house very much, he said he`s already seen 8 over the last 2 days but he liked mine best. ( Lets hope so). Anyway he`s making a shortlist then discuss with his wife .......................so really we`re no further forward bounce
jamdan
jamdan

Back to top Go down

Post  jamdan Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Just been back tracking and catching up on the thread. CP Ours is 2 1/2 x 2, we went up to the mairie and he said we could have it as big as we want cos its moveable.............you know what I mean, its not brick built so just pop in and see your mairie. and CW I didnt know Ron had taken a bad turn............gawd Ive been so busy what with guests and agents & viewings, I think I need to lie dow<n in a dark room. Is Ron OK?
jamdan
jamdan

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 pm

Weather may be iffy but better than here I hope !!!!
A woman walking her dog just 5 minutes from here was hit by lightning.....The dog was killed and she is in hospital with burns - lucky to be alive !
Even closer to us than that we had flash floods that ripped a dangerous hole in the road....

Hope the weather holds good for JimJam's viewing.....fingers crossed !!!

Ron just anxious to get surgery over with now JimJam....I think that last attack gave him a big fright.... He's feeling better though....
.... think your viewing sounds very positive JimJam.... Think positive and you will draw positive events towards you Very Happy
Just off to give Clive a lift to work.... catch you later xxx
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  jamdan Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Morning and the suns shining.......................got to go for some gravel to tidy up the parking spaces on the back of the house, lets hope it stays dry. I quite enjoy spreading gravel with the rake, sad I know Very Happy
Off to do the crossword
jamdan
jamdan

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Morning, sunny but windy.

Lets hope there is a good outcome to the viewing jj.

Will inform the Marie regarding the shed, thanks.

Hope Ron has improved and you are a little bit more relaxed today CW.

Pulled a few carrots and beetroot last night and dug the first of the potatoes, all very yummy, carrots a bit small, will leave them alone until Neil gets back now and see if they get a little bigger, very tasty though Very Happy
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:34 am

Ron went to the doctors this morning....got royally told off for not calling an ambulance !!! At last got the prescription suggested by the hospital...Im a bit confused as at the hospital we were told the tablets would help with the angina pains....GP said it was to slow his heart down....Need to investigate !!!

Its lovely to eat food from your own garden !! I love eating really baby carrots....what you get when you thin the rows out - yummy !!! and beetroots!!! Do you roast them or boil them CP ????

We have two lines of paving slabs leading to the garage and had expensive chips between.... Disaster !!! Every time we left the house the local kids gathered up handfuls ...threw it at each other / at the house / scattered it far and wide / when we had snow it was embedded in snowballs and thrown at doors - windows - cars !!! .....Little perishers !!! so for now I havent topped it back up...Im sure this isnt a problem you have JimJam

Just noticed....have you changed your ID ? Are you JimJam or JamDan now ? scratch scratch scratch
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:12 am

Embarassed l think that is my fault about jimjam and jamdan CW, no idea why l used jimjam Embarassed and sorry to you Embarassed jamdan

No, never tried roasting beetroot, will give it a go next time l pull some up.

How is Ron feeling today?

Back outside again now, trying to keep on top of the flower beds and veg patch and grass cutting as its only another 12 sleeps till my man arrives home cheers cheers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 am

OOOO you are a nutcase CP xx Razz

Just dont overdo it in the garden hon .... you dont want to be out of action when Neil gets home Wink

I have posted Sevin's recipe for roasted beetroot .... sounds tasty !

Sleep well folks xxx
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 pm

Yoo Hoo !!!

Where is everybody ????
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  curlyp Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:37 am

lol! Yoo Hoo

Been a bit busy, sorry.
curlyp
curlyp

Back to top Go down

Post  Numptyz Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:20 pm

I know....I know !!!! Shaking the moths out of your sexy underwear !!!! LOL .....Dont forget to make sure OH's long johns are well aired too !!! Very Happy
Numptyz
Numptyz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum